Ldyflyr

Default Table Break Help

I have a table made up of several sections. When one of the sections has a
long amount of text, the file is breaking to keep the section in tact. This
means I get one small section on one page, the next two small sectons on one
page and the long section on a third page. I would like the table to break as
it fills up a page, not as it is, which is keeping the section in tact on the
page.

How do I change the settings (and where do I go to do it) so that I get each
page to be full and the break is in the table section?

Thanks
Margaret Aldis

I think by Table "section" you mean what is normally called a Row? If so,
you need to use Table Properties to set the Row to break over pages.

You may also find this helpful

http://www.word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfl...ksInTables.htm

--
Margaret Aldis - Microsoft Word MVP

"Ldyflyr" wrote in message
I have a table made up of several sections. When one of the sections has a
long amount of text, the file is breaking to keep the section in tact.
This
means I get one small section on one page, the next two small sectons on
one
page and the long section on a third page. I would like the table to break
as
it fills up a page, not as it is, which is keeping the section in tact on
the
page.

How do I change the settings (and where do I go to do it) so that I get
each
page to be full and the break is in the table section?

Thanks

Ldyflyr

Margaret:

It was close - but not quite there. I am still getting the break between
sections of the document. It is keeping each section in tact - leaving me
wide open blank spaces on the preceding page. Is it possible to get the page
break in the middle of the section? I tried ctrl+enter, but that did not work
either.

Thanks,