Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
endless endless is offline
Junior Member

Default Changing headers for sections

In Word 2007 I've tried to have different headers for different sections of the document. Although I've created page & section breaks (after much struggling, I've had to create breaks on EVERY PAGE to get it to even partially work!), sometimes - but not other times - changing a header in a new section changes some of the headers of previous pages. I've clicked on Link to Previous in the Navigation section - as Word Help has advised - to break the links, but it still happens. I've followed all the steps in Word Help, and yet it doesn't work! Any advice?