Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
green green is offline

Default Need to create a an automatic list of acronyms for multiple docume

I with multiple documents related and unrelated documents that all use
multiple acronyms. Currently, I am typing these acronym tables with
definitions by hand for each document. Is there a way to have word
automatically create a list of only the acronyms used in a particular
document without showing page numbers? Ideally, I would like to create one
master file that contains all of the acronyms and definitions used in all of
the documents and update the individual documents with only those acronyms
that appear in each individual document.