Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ArthurN ArthurN is offline

Default Help needed with sorting the story

Hi,
I have this stories, or rather collections of sentences separeted into
different parts, which I would like to sort. It looks like this
Part 01
sentence 01
* sentence 01
sentence 02
* sentence 02
Part 02
sentence 01
* sentence 01
sentence 02
* sentence 02

What I would like to do, is to bring all the sentences that start with an *
to the end of the list. So that it would look like this:
Part 01
sentence 01
sentence 02
* sentence 01
* sentence 02
Part 02
sentence 01
sentence 02
* sentence 01
* sentence 02

All parts are preceded by section break. Hope somebody can help me here, I'm
going crazy with this massive, unmanagable document.
Thanks in advance,
Arthur N
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You could ask in a programming newsgroup such as
microsoft.public.word.vba.general for a macro solution. Be sure to describe
in detail what you are trying to accomplish.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

my story tammi Microsoft Word Help 5 March 5th 09 09:16 AM
Numbering and Header for Story flamestar Microsoft Word Help 4 December 26th 08 01:24 PM
what story is the best for the vietnam war? Sophie Jehan Microsoft Word Help 4 July 5th 07 04:08 PM
I need a example of analyzing a short story? kianadimar Microsoft Word Help 3 February 15th 07 08:47 PM
Story Writing Quest Microsoft Word Help 1 November 19th 05 11:11 PM