Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aisha Ahmed. Aisha Ahmed. is offline

Default summarize a written story

l want to use microsoft word to summary my story,where do l begin and were do
l find it.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Open Word, start typing.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Aisha Ahmed." Aisha wrote in message
l want to use microsoft word to summary my story,where do l begin and were
do
l find it.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't use that feature, but I found information about it in the help text
(I searched for "summarize".)

HTH