Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Linea Recta Linea Recta is offline

Default custom column width

Trying to make a birthday calendar and for this I inserted a table with 31
rows and 5 columns a page (A4).

I encounter the following problem: it seems I can not make a column width
smaller than about 4 mm.
Isn't it possible to create a column as narrow as needed?? Even up to 0 mm?

(Office 2003)

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Have you reduced the left and right cell margins to 0mm?

http://word.mvps.org

"Linea Recta" wrote in message
Trying to make a birthday calendar and for this I inserted a table with 31
rows and 5 columns a page (A4).

I encounter the following problem: it seems I can not make a column width
smaller than about 4 mm.
Isn't it possible to create a column as narrow as needed?? Even up to 0
mm?

(Office 2003)

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Linea Recta Linea Recta is offline

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" schreef in bericht
Have you reduced the left and right cell margins to 0mm?

Now I have... problem solved.

Thanks very much!

--
regards,

|\ /|
| \/ |@rk
\../
\/os

Column width won't change Suzi T Tables 0 September 30th 08 10:52 AM
fix a column width BeckyB Tables 10 April 15th 08 05:24 PM
VBA column width problem Orsetto Tables 1 January 31st 06 05:51 PM
column width versus cell width 2dogs Tables 12 October 12th 05 01:54 AM
Is there a way to move a column and keep the width the same? LurfysMa New Users 7 June 21st 05 09:30 PM