Tom1983 Tom1983 is offline
Junior Member

Angry Cross-reference format fault when printed

Hi,

I am using MS word 2007. I have a word document containing figures and I have cross-referenced these figure captions in the text describing them.

When I go to print the document (to a printer or PDF) a blank image is inserted in the sentence where the figure is cross-referenced. I have attached before and after screenshots as an example.

There is probably 170+ figures in this document, but only a handful suffer this problem. I have copied some of the problem figures into a smaller document, but the problem remains.

The figures are within a drawing canvas with a caption assigned, the canvas is assigned "in-line text".

Any help would be appreciated on this very annoying and disabling problem!

Regards,
Tom
Attached Images