ericmcq ericmcq is offline
Junior Member

Question address book in envelopes ?

Hi all ,
My first post and I'm asking for some help regarding Word 2010.

When I want to print an address in the envelope box and I click on the address book button to insert an address, I get a message saying I am not logged into Microsoft exchange, Or unspecified error .
Looking up this it seems that word 2000 had this problem and the fix given was for Word 2000. but didn't mention 2010 office version.

Has anybody else had this and what was the cure?

Thanks in advance .

After posting this I found an answer at the bottom of the page where it was displayed. I'll try that so please ignore all this

Last edited by ericmcq : December 8th 12 at 09:53 PM Reason: solution found