ThorW ThorW is offline
Junior Member

Default Diffrent header for pages following page one

Hi
This is driving me crazy.

First page header contains logo, some text and a background image. This is a "high" header. I have set the document to have a "Dfifferent first page"

When I get to the second page all is fine with the text running according to the margins so the text continues higher up on the page.
The header is actually the same depth as on page one so when I double click to open the header it pushes the text down. When I close the header the text jumps back up to the margin where I want it.
If I try to change the height of the header on page two that change also happens on page one.

When I then add the logo and the background image in the header of the second page i all of a sudden get the same depth as on the first page and all pages following gets the same header as on page one.

What am I missing?