Connie Christie

Default Why does WORD reset document's margins?

I'll be keying a multi-page document. When I go to print, I get an error
message saying some of my margins are located out of the print area. What
causes this?
Treesy

This is just a guess but I imagine that your margins are too tight. Try
expanding your margins and see if that helps. Make sure when you do adjust
your margins, you are doing it for the entire document.

"Connie Christie" wrote:

I'll be keying a multi-page document. When I go to print, I get an error
message saying some of my margins are located out of the print area. What
causes this?

Connie Christie

Thanks.. but this isn't the answer. It seems to have something to do with my
printer and that fact that it is defaulted to letter-size paper... seems I
need to download a new driver????

"Connie Christie" wrote:

I'll be keying a multi-page document. When I go to print, I get an error
message saying some of my margins are located out of the print area. What
causes this?

tjtjjtjt

It seems likely that your printer can't handle the margins you are setting.
If there is a new driver available, that might help. Or, you can print to a
different printer (if you have the option).

tj