Jerry Castaldo Jerry Castaldo is offline
Junior Member

Default Saving to One Drive and then have to re-save to HD...

Hi,
I just got Microsoft Word 2016 after being on 2010. I love that I can save my To Do list document to One Drive and then see it magically appear on my smart phone, although sometimes it seems I have to delete the current To Do list from my phone and then wait for the new file to appear, but that's not my problem.
On my desktop computer, I usually save my Word document to my My Documents folder as the day progresses. Then, I choose, "Save As" and save it to my One Drive so that its available on my phone. My problem is that I always have to immediately go back again to, "Save As" to make sure that any future saves while editing and using the Control Save command saves it to my desktop computer and not only the One Drive location.
Is there any way to simultaneously save my To Do list to both my desktop AND my One Drive?
Thank you.