Jackie Damrau

Default Need to include AutoNumbering of Heading1, Heading2 in Even/Odd He

I am working with Word 2000 and need to set up a template that uses even and
odd headers. I can get the Heading1 and Heading2 text to apply using the
STYLEREF command, but not the autonumber that is built into the Heading1 and
Heading2 styles using Bullets and Numbering.

Can anyone tell me how I can get this to work with the STYLEREF command or
some other option in Word 2000?
--
Jackie Damrau

You have to use two StyleRef fields for each heading; one is just for the
number. In Word 2002 and 2003, the Insert | Field dialog has a specific
check box for "Insert paragraph number." If Word 2000 doesn't have this, use
the Field Options to add an \n switch.