DK

Default Word 2002-Inserting .jpg's as details vs thumbnails

Despite changing Explorer to show all details on all folder and files, when I
try to Insert/Picture/from file and then change the thumbnails that
automatically come to details and then go insert the next one, it comes up
again as thumbnails. It did not do this in my Word 97, but cannot get the
details to stay in the function above. I really need to see the dates of the
pictures versus the pic's and as I stated in the beginning, changed the
folder options in Explorer. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanking you in
advance.
Word Heretic

G'day "DK" ,

Explorer is an application. So is Word. Never shall they meet lol. IE:
What you do in IE has minimal affect on Word - with some caveats.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

DK reckoned: