Posted to microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.word.newusers,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support
Pablo Suarez Pablo Suarez is offline

Default How to change the initials in Word2003 comment balloons?

As well known one can insert comments to certain text or words in Word 2003.
The colored balloon on the rights ide start currently with

Comment: [t1]:

I have seen samples where "T1" is replaced by the initials of the author so that
such a commetn start e.g. with

Comment: [ab1]:

Where can I enter the initials which should be used?

Pablo