Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Dunn Eric Dunn is offline

Default How do I delete dividing lines???

Hi,

I used the "-" character to create some dividing lines between sections.
Now, I cannot delete these lines. When I create some bullet points before one
of these dividing lines, it automatically creates another line.

I used delete, backspace, section selection and delete, but nothing will
delete them.

I remember WordPerfect used to have a feature whereby you can edit the
source Alt F8 I think. It allowed you to manipulate the source file.

How do I do that with Word?

Thanks in advance!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

They're now borders. Select from an area above the line to an area below the
line. From the Borders dropdown toolbar, choose No Borders.
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

Dividing LindaCoedy Tables 1 March 23rd 21 06:51 PM
Dividing pages Mary Lou Page Layout 3 November 3rd 07 01:40 PM
paragraph dividing Pammy Microsoft Word Help 1 March 1st 07 12:59 PM
How do I see the dividing lines when working with labels? Microsoft Word Help 2 June 17th 05 03:56 AM
dividing a document Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft Word Help 0 November 23rd 04 03:25 PM