Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dana Dana is offline

Default I used to be able to set up a form in Word 2003 but I am not 2007

I am having a very hard time in trying to set up a form in Word 2007. It was
very easy in 2003, but I cannot seem to find help on the web or the Microsoft
Press Inside Out Manual that I bought.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The same tools are available in Word 2007 on the Developer tab which isn't
visible by
default. (Click the 'Pizza' button, top left, then Word Options Popular
Show Developer tab on the ribbon.). The 2003 tools are in the Legacy group.

If you still have access to Word 2003, and need to make forms frequently
then you can recreate the 2003 forms toolbar for use in Word 2007 - see
http://www.gmayor.com/Toolbars_in_word_2007.htm

Dana wrote:
I am having a very hard time in trying to set up a form in Word 2007.
It was very easy in 2003, but I cannot seem to find help on the web
or the Microsoft Press Inside Out Manual that I bought.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, there is a button showing a folder
with a couple of tools and a down arrow. Unfortunately it doesn't have a
caption, but its tooltip says Legacy Tools.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman