Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tampacate Tampacate is offline

Default In MS Word how do I remove a blank page at the end of a document?

I have a two-page document in Word, but for some reason a third page has
appeared. How can I eliminate this? I want to e-mail the document as an
attachment and don't really want to send a blank page. I realize if I were
printing, I could just print the first 2 pages.Still, tht doesn't explain why
it happens (it's not the first time). I believe I'm using Word 2000.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

A lot of things can cause a blank page, and the cure depends on which of
those things is to blame.

First thing to do is to display the non-printing characters by clicking on
the ΒΆ button in your Standard toolbar. Then look for page breaks, section
breaks, or extra paragraph markers at the end of your document. Delete them,
and your phantom page should disappear.

I hope this helps.

Fred