Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Word problems

Default Multiple Headers with the same footer

Hello all,
I have an 8 page document laid out as follows:
Pg 1 - Cover Page
pg2 - Table Of Contents
pg3-4 - Topic 1
pg5-6 - Topic 2
pg7-8 - Topic 3

I do not want a header on pages 1 and 2. I want a header on pages 3-4 and I
want a different header on pages 5-6 and I want yet different header for
pages 7-8.

Having said that I want to have the same footer (pg ? of ?) on pages 3-8.

I have tried to to assign each page it's own header by using the "This Point
Foward" option in the page setup - layout tab. This did not work as it
changes the header on all pages.

Any help you can offer would be great. Thank you in advance.