Meiseter

Default How do I connect or anchor text to an object

I am creating a document and I have a sentence that needs to stay connected
to the object that follows it so a page break will not seperate the two.

I have seen how to group one object to another but nothing related to a
sentence and and object. I am already using captions, but they follow the
object and I need this sentence to preceed the object.

How can I achieve this?
Thanks!

Anne Troy

How is the object placed, and what is the object? If it's in line with text,
you can use Format--Paragraph, Line and page breaks tab, and choose Keep
with next.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com