Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jz jz is offline

Default paste cell from xcel document

I have been trying to paste from xcel to word document. I can copy from the
xcel doc and then paste with the options of linking to the xcel doc and using
either formatting of the source or destination. I have also tried paste
special. In all cases. the word document inserts a paragraph newline
immediately following the pasted information. I can't seem to get rid of
this I need the pasted information to be in the middle of text on the same
line without a newline put in. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in
advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

I have tested this here, just to be sure, and I get what you want with Paste
Special, paste link, Unformatted text. I get the value from the excel cell
pasted neatly within my sentence, which changes as I change the excel cell
info.
Can you expand on what you are doing, and how you are doing it.
Also, what version of Word you are using, this can be very important.
--
Hope this helps
DeanH