Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alex[_2_] Alex[_2_] is offline

Default can i use mail merge to change headers throughout many different .

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a way to use mail merge, or something similar to
edit headers throughout many different documents.

I work in an architecture firm and we issue specifications all the time but
with different titles throughout the lifetime of a project. I was wondering
if there is any way to have a master document where i could change a header,
and have it then link to all of the rest of documents and change them
automatically as well.

Any help would be much appreciated. To change all of the headers throughout
all of the documents is very time consuming, especially when it needs to be
redone every month or so when we reissue them for something else.....

Thanks a lot
Alex