Steve B.

Default Bookfold for custom page size

I need to print a booklet that will be 7.5" wide by 7" high in finished form.
How can i get my pages to be closer together when printed on letter paper so
they will be camera ready for the printer? Pages have a gutter of 2" and I
cannot get it any smaller.

Thank you.

Steve B.

Thank you Suzanne,

I have tried playing with the margin settings but no matter what I do, I
cannot get the pages closer togetherNo matter what i do, I get a space
between pages of approx. 2". I have set outside margins to the minmum,
inside margins to the minimum and gutter to the minimum but cannot get the
pages cloesr together in print. Print preview looks fine.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The trick to this is in setting your margins, and the trick to that is
knowing that there is a bug in "Book fold" that reverses mirror margins. So
set the Inside and Outside margins the opposite of what you really want.

"Steve B." Steve wrote in message
I need to print a booklet that will be 7.5" wide by 7" high in finished

form.
How can i get my pages to be closer together when printed on letter paper

so
they will be camera ready for the printer? Pages have a gutter of 2" and I
cannot get it any smaller.

Thank you.

You're saying that your printer is printing something different from what
you're seeing in Print Preview? Are you viewing facing pages in Print
Preview?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

The trick to this is in setting your margins, and the trick to that is
knowing that there is a bug in "Book fold" that reverses mirror margins.

So
set the Inside and Outside margins the opposite of what you really want.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.