Dinah

Default How do I create tear-off tabs for my flyer

I created a flyer in Word and want to have tear-off tabs on the bottom on
which is printed a telephone number. There are pre-designed templates that I
can download. But since I have my own design, I just need to know how to
create the tear-off tabs on the bottom.
Mary Sauer

A table.

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Dinah" wrote in message
I created a flyer in Word and want to have tear-off tabs on the bottom on
which is printed a telephone number. There are pre-designed templates that I
can download. But since I have my own design, I just need to know how to
create the tear-off tabs on the bottom.

With text direction rotated.

"Mary Sauer" wrote in message
A table.