Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Aurora

Default Auto Re-formating

I am new to Word 2003.

I created a template of a header (both for page 1 and a different one for
page 2).
We have a lot of old Word Quality instructions (approx 100 + files) that we
want to have the new header. The new header has our logo and uses the Arial
font.

I brought up the template header and tried to copy the Quality Instructions
only - not the old header. The first time I did this, it changed part of my
new header to look like the old header. It took out the logo and changed the
font.

So I redid it copying only one page at a time. This time it changed only
the font in my header to be like the old header (Times new roman). Not a big
problem because I can change it back to Arial easily, but a pain when you
think of how many files I have to do this to especially when each file
contain 1 - 10 pages of text. There has got to be a better way?

Does anyone have any ideas???

Aurora