Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wildrover96

Default Why does stationary template only cover half my page?

Okay, I was trying to download some nice Christmas stationary from the site
and had no problem downloading it. The problem is, it only covers half the
page. I have no idea how to fix this, can anybody help? I made sure my
margins were set to 1" all the way around but that still didn't help.