Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paula Paula is offline

Default Copy assignment calendar to different months

I have a detailed assignment calendar for 1st semester Jan-May. The same
assignments will be used for August-December 2009 and then Jan-May will be
the same for 2010. Is there anyway to renumber the days accordingly. The
course begins Monday, August 24. For the spring semester the course began
Monday, January 12. The 24 is on a Saturday. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Paula

Paula wrote:
I have a detailed assignment calendar for 1st semester Jan-May. The same
assignments will be used for August-December 2009 and then Jan-May will be
the same for 2010. Is there anyway to renumber the days accordingly. The
course begins Monday, August 24. For the spring semester the course began
Monday, January 12. The 24 is on a Saturday. Thanks

there's probably no built-in way in Word for this, but it's hard to
judge without knowing how the calendar was created.

Without programming, it's probably easier to create something like this
in Project (or, failing that, Excel).

HTH
Robert
--