How to change the date on different pages

Old November 23rd 14, 03:00 PM
Amanda Allen Amanda Allen is offline

Default How to change the date on different pages

I have a document of 53 pages. One for each week in the year. How can I make it where I only have to enter the date on the first page, and then word would add 7 days to the value and enter those dates on the corresponding pages. I am new to trying to use variables. Any help would sure be appreciated, as now I have an excel program that calculates the dates and then I copy and paste.
Old September 11th 17, 08:28 AM
karlalong karlalong is offline

Originally Posted by Amanda Allen View Post
Hi! This is the closest to the answer I've found on Internet: https://word.tips.net/T003864_Genera..._of_Dates.html Maybe someone will post more helpful answer.