Printind Blank Cheques

Old November 28th 05, 06:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Printind Blank Cheques

Hi I am disabled and print out my cheques on an old typewriter, Is there away
of printing them in Word2003 or is there another program that will do this
task for me I also use Access2003 and cannot find any help there in the help
files on printing cheques. Thank You
Old November 28th 05, 07:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

In theory at least Word can print your cheques for you. The limitation will
be the paper handling of the printer. Cheques are small paper size documents
that most printers will have problems with. If your printer can hadle the
small paper size (maybe in landscape mode) it will not be too difficult with
the aid of a ruler to measure the text positions to create a template to
match the cheque layout.

Note that packages like Money and Quicken both offer the facility to print
cheques directly and can provide cheque stationery for the task - they will
also help keep your finances in order.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

Old November 28th 05, 07:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The best home user software for that is Quick Books
www.quickbooks.com.

Dian D. Chapman
Technical Consultant, Microsoft MVP
MOS Certified, Editor/TechTrax

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax
Free Word eBook: http://www.mousetrax.com/books.html
Optimize your business docs: http://www.mousetrax.com/consulting
Learn VBA the easy way: http://www.mousetrax.com/techcourses.html

Old November 29th 05, 12:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

wrote:

Hi I am disabled and print out my cheques on an old typewriter, Is there
away
of printing them in Word2003 or is there another program that will do this
task for me I also use Access2003 and cannot find any help there in the
help
files on printing cheques. Thank You

QuickBooks is a good suggestion for a person running a business. Money or
Quicken as Graham pointer out is better for personal use. I use QuickBooks
for my businesss and Quicken for personal financial items including tracking
brokerage accounts and personal checking.

Old August 3rd 16, 12:34 PM
barackobama barackobama is offline

I also suggest you quickbooks accounting software. Just click here for more qb details.
Old October 30th 17, 10:13 PM
checkeeper checkeeper is offline

Originally Posted by r1947 View Post
I would like to suggest you use print check online solution - https://onlinecheckwriter.com