Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
9213JM 9213JM is offline

Default Have pictures in Word want to download to a USB Flash Drive

Need step-by-step direction on how to get the pictures out of Word (taken
from a didgital Camera) onto the Cruzer Flash Drive, please.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What are the pictures doing in Word rather than in, say, My Pictures?
Presumably they came out of the camera a JPEGs, and that's how they should
have been stored. If you inserted them into a Word document, you can extract
them, but you'll never recover the original resolution. See
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm. Once you have them as
JPEGs, you can copy them to the flash drive as you would any other file, by
dragging in Windows Explorer (My Computer).

"9213JM" wrote in message
Need step-by-step direction on how to get the pictures out of Word (taken
from a didgital Camera) onto the Cruzer Flash Drive, please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
9213JM 9213JM is offline

Thanks for the reply............"If I knew how I got the pictures into Word",
perhaps I would have been able to figure this situation out.
Thanks anyway.

"9213JM" wrote:

Need step-by-step direction on how to get the pictures out of Word (taken
from a didgital Camera) onto the Cruzer Flash Drive, please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you took the photos from the camera, then you either inserted them into a
Word document manually or ou have the wrong program associated with the
pcture's format.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]