A special occasion playlist

Old August 23rd 21, 03:23 PM
luckypenguin luckypenguin is offline

Default A special occasion playlist

I have a playlist for the gym, a playlist for long trips, even a playlist for getting over a breakup. What songs do you listen to when you want to get over someone?
Old August 24th 21, 07:32 AM
JohnDow JohnDow is offline

I personally just stop listening to or even delete those songs that I associate with the person I'm breaking up with. It's easier that way. Although some people have to suffer for a while and only then can I let go.
Old August 24th 21, 12:09 PM
archybows archybows is offline

I have a special playlist, all kinds of No Doubt, Beyonce, Fergie and a bunch of other stuff. You can search http://breakupangels.com/best-breakup-songs/ here, maybe you'll like something else. Women in general like to create a mood music and all sorts of candles, wine. I sometimes make such evenings for myself just for fun, and without breaking).