I LOVE YOU

Old August 9th 08, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
MISS BRAGG

Default I LOVE YOU

I love you and iam sad becuese I had to move to La IDON'T LIKE IT HERE I
WISHI CAN COME BACK TO PERRIS HIGH SCHOOL.....I LOVE YOU I WILL STERT BINNIG
BAD AGIN FROM ERAKIESHIA JAYSHAY CANNON I LOVE YOU MISS BRAGG
Old August 9th 08, 07:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor

It doesn't seem as though you learned much while at the former
establishment. Perhaps the new one will have fewer distractions, so that you
will actually learn something - such as how to use the internet?

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org