First Page Header Different, Footers All The Same

Old August 17th 21, 03:48 PM
[email protected] jmoehle@dismashouse.net is offline

Exclamation First Page Header Different, Footers All The Same

Please Help! I have been trying to create a first-page header that is different from the rest of the document's headers, while having the same footer on all pages - including page 1.

I have been playing with "Layout/Breaks/Next Page" switch and the "Different First Page" box in edit Header/Footer and it seems I can get only a different first header AND footer, or the same header and footer throughout the document.

Is there a template that would have the correct settings so I can see exactly what is going on?

Thanks much !
Old September 9th 21, 10:38 AM
jonesBeatriix jonesBeatriix is offline

I also find out about this, hoping to find the best answer mapquest directions