Give me good tricks to built a medical app

Old September 2nd 21, 02:30 PM
Deasind Deasind is offline

Default Give me good tricks to built a medical app

Hello, I am new in the development field. So please Give me good tricks to build a medical app. because it will be useful for my future work.
Old September 2nd 21, 03:03 PM
gustavowoltmann gustavowoltmann is offline

Hello, Before some time I have faced this type of situation. because I want to make a carrier in this field. So my friend suggests me https://madappgang.com/blog/healthca...l-medical-app/. Because from here, We can learn the important tricks and good points to make an app. this service is very popular, you can trust and check on this.