word was on pc when bought now no access, not installed

Old October 13th 06, 08:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
redogsnet

Default word was on pc when bought now no access, not installed

unable to use any part of office, it would appear somehow it has all been
uninstalled, how do I recover, tried disc, we need word
Old October 13th 06, 09:44 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

http://word.mvps.org/FindHelp/Posting.htm
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm