efraelin I love you

Old March 8th 07, 02:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
efraelin

Default efraelin I love you

baby i love you si tu supiera lo mucho que te quiero te
amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old March 8th 07, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett

Abusing the New York City Schools computer system, I see.

"efraelin" wrote in message
| baby i love you si tu supiera lo mucho que te quiero te
| amooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why do you love being you? soso Microsoft Word Help 2 January 9th 07 09:53 AM
do you love me bata? bata Microsoft Word Help 0 April 26th 05 05:38 PM
LOVE MESSAGE sethof New Users 14 March 2nd 05 02:32 PM
{} A Love Gift For You! [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 28th 04 03:34 PM
{} A Love Gift For You! [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 December 28th 04 03:30 AM