sample letter requesting rent reduction

Old November 5th 07, 10:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sharbare

Default sample letter requesting rent reduction

I am needing to write a rent reduction request to my landlord, can anyone help?
Old November 5th 07, 11:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Daiya Mitchell

This newsgroup is designed to advise on the technical aspects of using
Word, not to give advice on the *content* of documents written in Word.
It is not the best place to ask your question. Search the web for
examples (using Google at http://www.google.com/ or another search
engine), or use your imagination.

It’s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third
parties will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Old November 5th 07, 11:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

We don't help with content and I have never heard of anyone asking to pay
less and having that request accepted. (Let's face it, you'll move and
they'll up the rate for the next tenant.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Old September 10th 21, 05:30 AM
Penelope7 Penelope7 is offline

The talk here on the forum is all about sample letters requesting rent reduction in case you're looking forward to something like that then this would be great to start so you can learn gross rent vs net rent soon.