Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JCR

Default How can I get a footnote to appear on one page only?

I have a footnote that is split across two pages, but the footnote reference
number is very far up the page (enough to have the whole note printed at the
bottom, and push other, non-referenced text to the next page. How can I fix
this? I tried one thing and now the text of the note is on the page
following the number reference. Very frustrating!!