Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shakeel Ahmad Shakeel Ahmad is offline

Default Custom Heading or Header

I am working in Federal Government's Office "National Educational Equipment
Centre"

When we send letters we have to write on top of the Document about our
organization as:

NATIONAL EDUCATIONAL EQUIPMENT CENTRE
ABC COLONY, ABC CITY - 54600
PHONE # 1 & 2 AND FAX #

Then we write the reference No. and Date ;

Now i want to know: How can i make a Custom Heading or Header saved in MS
word that in any document when-ever i want to write all the mentioned above
text, i could write it just by a simple shortcut key.

for this i have used "Macros" I have recorded a macro in which i have
written all the above said text and i have made a shortcut key to run that
macro (Ctrl+Shift+h) when i press this, it writes the text automatically.

now plz tell me, whether it is the only way to do so or there is anything
else too to do so.

--
Best Regards

Shakeel Ahmad