Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Shirdra

Default AutoText header/footer

Hello,

When in header/footer view I cannot insert any autotext, the list is blank.
I have tried taking the autotext entries from another normal.dot file and
copying them into original normal.dot file using the autotext organizer. But
no success.

Thank's for your help

Autocomplete for autotext not working? Dawn Rhoads Microsoft Word Help 1 April 14th 05 01:04 AM
Using form text fields included in an IF Statement with autotext Steve Microsoft Word Help 7 April 8th 05 08:17 AM
Header/Footer Insert Autotext disabled? MooseMan Microsoft Word Help 5 February 9th 05 03:38 AM
simple word question rvance New Users 8 February 1st 05 02:16 AM
Autotext and overtype key KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 31st 05 05:40 AM