Pam Przybyszewski

Default H2 import a Word document into another without loosing format.

I want to append a Word document to the end of another. How do I do that
without the appended document taking the formatting from the first? I have
tried Master Document and SubDocument, Insert Document and copying and
pasting. All these methods change the formatting of the document I am
inserting.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!
Daiya Mitchell