Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark Hilbrink Mark Hilbrink is offline

Default How remove "grayed-out" brackets from text?

Every now and then I come across text that has "grayed-out" brackets (i.e.,
'[' and ']') around sections of text. I can't see how to remove those.
--
Science-based nutrition! See TIOEnterprises.net

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_167_] Henk57[_167_] is offline

Mark Hilbrink;2554728 Wrote:
Every now and then I come across text that has "grayed-out" brackets
(i.e.,
'[' and ']') around sections of text. I can't see how to remove those.

--
Science-based nutrition! See TIOEnterprises.net

It looks like the text is bookmarked. Select the text and remove the
bookmark.

--
Henk57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can also just hide the bookmarks from the View tab of Tools | Options.

"Mark Hilbrink" wrote in message
Thanks! That worked!