Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
whazzuptoo

Default saving my resume in TEXT-ONLY ASCII fomatiing

How come when I copy and paste my resume to a potential employer the
formatting becomes all out of whack? It says to save it as a TEXT-ONLY ASCII
dpc. Can somebody please explain this in words I can understand?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi whazzy

whazzuptoo wrote:
How come when I copy and paste my resume to a potential employer the
formatting becomes all out of whack? It says to save it as a TEXT-ONLY ASCII
dpc. Can somebody please explain this in words I can understand?

TEXT-ONLY means you should forget about "formatting". Forget bold, font,
font size, italics, etc., and think more of an old-fashioned typewritter.

Greetinx
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS