ChiroGeek ChiroGeek is offline
Junior Member

Default Shuffling numbered rows in a two-column table in Word 2007...

Good morning all,

I'm a medical student and use word to make single page flash cards. So I have created a two column table with the first column, which is very narrow, used exclusively for numbering (1, 2, 3, 4, etc) and the second for asking myself questions. The answers are in the same row/box as the questions only I put them in very tiny font so I have to use my glasses to read them.

So I typically have 200+ of these question is simple two column row, which are all numbered consecutively.

QUESTION: I would like to be able to shuffle these questions (mix them up) without manually re-numbering them--which takes a very long time.

So is there any option for shuffling a numbered table? I know word can put the table in order with numbers, but what about shuffling them up?

I hope that made sense and thanks in advance.

Doug