PuffBunny PuffBunny is offline
Junior Member

Default 2 Labels per record

Hi
(First post - please be kind)
I am trying to create a series of mail merge labels for my movie database (in excel) and want to create two labels per movie - one to go on each side of the DVD sleeve.
Label one is to include general data - such as Title, Genre, Cove image etc
Label two is to include the plot summary.

Is it possible to do this?

I am using labels on A4 sheet in a 2 x 3 format, so I envision that the output would be front label on left, Back label on right, next record on the following row.

Can any one help?
Many thanks for any reply.
Dave
Ursul Ursul is offline
Junior Member

Yes it can be done as long as your Excel database is set up correctly (i.e. no gaps in lists etc.).

Open Word, format the page layout as you want, select the 'Mailings' tab, click on 'Start Mail Merge' drop-down arrow and if you are uncertain as to what to do at this point then select the last option 'Step-by-Step Mail Merge Wizard' and then go for it!

Cheers,