Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ash ash is offline

Default Convert webpages to word document

I was wondering if there's web application or any method to automatically
convert a web page content into word document without needing to download and
install additional software and without using copy and paste method?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ash ash is offline

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I'd also like to know if there's any method to perform web generated
auto-convert from webpage format to word document, without having to manually
perform 'save as' on the pages?