Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nhitch nhitch is offline

Default print screen (prt sc on HP Pavilion w/Vista) doesn't work

Unable to get print screen (prt sc) to work
HP Pavilion w/Vista, laptop
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Are you aware that when you hit that button, it doesn't send something to
your printer but puts it in your Clipboard?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"nhitch" wrote in message
Unable to get print screen (prt sc) to work
HP Pavilion w/Vista, laptop

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nhitch nhitch is offline

I have used print screen correctly many times on another computer. I
understand how it works. It simply does not work on my fairly new HP.
Keys above keypad a
home over prt sc, and end over sys rq
I have tried every combination I can think of and nothing works.

"nhitch" wrote:

Unable to get print screen (prt sc) to work
HP Pavilion w/Vista, laptop

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nhitch nhitch is offline

That worked! Many thanks. I did not see that procedure recommended anywhere
else.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote:

Did you try Fn+PrtSc ?