Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Randy H Randy H is offline

Default Saving Word doc's as PDF

When saving a Word doc as a PDF is there a way to make "Optimized" the
default selection for creating the PDF? I'd like to have all PDF's saved in
the compressed mode to reduce the file size that is generated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Randy,

What software are you using to save as PDF?

--
Cheers
macropod