Steve Fusco

Default Show Metadata on Hover

A user reports that she used to be able to see the Metadata for a given Word
doc simply by hovering her mouse over the file name Explorer. Now all she
sees in the resulting hover window is a box that says "Microsoft Word
Document" and the file size. What can I do to make it such that the Author,
Subject, Title etc from the document properties summary show again? She used
to have Windows 98 with Office 2000. Now she is using XP with Office XP...

Thanks.