Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doon Doon is offline

Default How do i make one entry show up in several parts of the document?

I have a text field at the begining of the document. I want whatever is
entered in that field to show up in serveral fields throughout the document.
How do i do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Document Map Question PosseJohn Page Layout 2 March 23rd 05 02:27 PM
auto current date entry in your document SDecou Microsoft Word Help 1 December 30th 04 11:47 PM
Is there a way to make an Acrobat Reader Document a Word Document. NeedHelp2 Microsoft Word Help 3 December 29th 04 11:47 PM
How do I make a document protected so that it can not be changed? BJ Microsoft Word Help 3 December 28th 04 08:02 PM