Rolls

Default Printing to Adobe PDF from Microsoft Word 2003 on XP System

Has anyone had this happen to them?

If so, how do you fix it?

Rolls

Use this link instead to view my issue. Thank you!

http://home.comcast.net/~rolls/issue.gif
Rolls

The issue is that the window is cutting off areas of the Adobe PDF Settings
tab. The font in that window looks larger (or bolder) which may be causing
the problem but I have no clue on how to fix it.

Rolls, hard to see what the issue is from looking at the attachment,
but two things come to mind:

1) Use Acrobat Distiller as your printer from the Word print dialog.

2) You'll need to go into the Distiller driver's properties and uncheck
'Do not send fonts to Distiller' (IOW, you want the fonts sent, aren't
double negatives not unfun?)

I assume you have the full version of Acrobat. If not, you should
probably get it...

You may have 'large fonts' set somewhere - the video driver settings
perhaps. I've never chosen that option for myself, but I've seen
problems when others have.

Problems with Printing Envelopes in Word 2003 rkd998 Microsoft Word Help 0 January 1st 05 12:11 AM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Adobe PDFMaker and Word 2003 Dick Microsoft Word Help 2 December 9th 04 10:51 PM
Acrobat writer 5.0 Compatibility with word 2003 Norman Marshall Microsoft Word Help 1 November 25th 04 11:12 AM